About Me

I'm just an ordinary person who's passionate about photography, never got any formal education about photography, everything I do in this is because of passion, love and based on my experience.

I am now freelance photographer, previously i worked with several news portals such as Malaysia News Online and Selangor Post..

Besides photography, I am also a videographer and I also have some skills to build a website for those who are just starting a small business and other..

At this time, I became admin Saya Salahuddin Ayub, facebook owned by the Minister of Agriculture of Malaysia and all the photos and videos on facebook are my work..

If you need my services, do not hesitate to contact me at  +60182416618 or email your inquiries to junaidy02@gmail.com and I try my best to answer your questions.

Thank you.

My Blog: http://gettheimages.blogspot.com/
My Flickr: flickr.com/photos/junaidyjaafar
My Insta: https://www.instagram.com/junaidy_jaafar

Facebook i manage: Saya Salahuddin Ayub

0 comments:

Post a Comment